Perfect Position - close to everything
Family Friendly Cul-de-Sac
Discover your new home nestled in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac and delight in living in one of Brisbane’s best family friendly neighbourhoods.
With Chermside Hills Reserve and Bissett Park close by, the open green spaces are exciting places to explore and discover the abundance of our local fauna and flora.
– 2 Street access
– Three bedrooms
– Built in robes
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher
– Separate Lounge/ dining
– Air conditioning in main living area, main bedroom and 1 other bedroom
– Study Nook
– Bathroom with separate shower & bath
– Balcony off dining & lounge area
– Large tiled Rumpus room downstairs with generous built in cupboards
– Paved covered patio area
– Two car remote garage plus carport
– Room for caravan undercover
– Large fully fenced backyard for the kids to run around
– Solar hot water and energy efficient fittings
– Small shed
Your new home has room for the caravan and or boat all undercover and secured within the boundaries of the fully fenced backyard. Plenty of room for toys, kids and pets.
McDowall State School, Northside Christian College are only minutes away and your home is walking distance to local buses 353 and 352 which will take you directly into the CBD and Chermside interchange and only a few minutes’ drive to North West Plaza which includes Woolworths and other conveniences. All other ameneties are minutes away.
Homes in this pocket are tightly held and sort after. This is a great spot for families. Do not delay, ask Madeleine NOW and have no regrets. Call 0413 733 617
- Land:663 m²
- Parking:3garage spaces