SOLD - Moved by Mike Rooney
Cleint Review of sales agent Mike Rooney:
“Nothing was ever too much trouble. He always went the extra yard when required. Without Mike’s enthusiastic approach we would not have achieved the very successful and satisfying outcome”
Sellers Greg & Kathy
This very tidy 3 bedroom home on 809m2 of prime elevated Everton Park land is a rare opportunity. This home is being offered to the market for the first time in 38 years.
You’ll love entertaining friends and family in the large covered entertaining area overlooking the huge flat yard, with open views to the mountains.
Homes with larger blocks in the area are becoming increasingly rare, here is an opportunity to secure a fantastic property for your future, the possibilities are endless. Enjoy the existing home, land bank for the future or possibly sub-divide the existing property – the choice is yours.
You will love:
– Clear views to the mountains
– Large covered & paved rear patio
– Large shaded grassy yard perfect for kids and pets
– Security mesh screens
– Split system air conditioning
– 2 car enclosed lockup garage
– Downstairs bathroom to service the entertaining area
– Two (2) Utility height rooms downstairs
– Separate laundry
– Fenced rear yard
– Garden shed
– Close to the new Everton Park “IT” precinct
– Rare 809m2 flat land, with 20.2 street frontage
For 38 years the current owner has tightly held this home, now is your chance to secure a fantastic property in Everton Park.
MIKE will get you moved, call to enquire now.