Comfortable Family Living
Over the past fifteen years this home has witnessed and generously accommodated the growth of a family from two to five. They have LOVED being here but now they have different needs and so must move on.
An elevated aspect is desirable and so worth the effort: especially for the long hot Brisbane summers! With plenty of natural light, it is bright and breezy – and who doesn’t love that?!
Enter the home via the internal access from the garage or front door, into the open rumpus area with generous study space. These rooms are currently practical for storage and social activities and the discerning Buyer may choose to re-purpose the space into more defined and separate spaces.
Move upstairs and you cannot miss the warm and inviting vibe the home generates. It is light and airy – with spaces for each young family member to be occupied on their own activities.
The kitchen/dining area flows nicely out into the covered entertaining area – ideal for those in the kitchen to be part of all the social activities.
You will LOVE:
– Neat and tidy presentation
– Generous storage in rumpus and garage area
– Proximity to schools, library, parks and the pool
– Easy access to train (6 mins) and bus routes
– Northerly aspect of outdoor entertaining area
– Only 800m to Kmart shopping precinct
– Air conditioned living area
– Hardwood floors
– Walk in pantry
– Gas appliances and hot water
Call Allie to inspect now!