Bright family home offers impressive alfresco living
This classic three-bedroom home is beautifully presented with abundant natural light throughout and spacious living across two levels. You’ll love the large new alfresco deck, and there’s plenty of outdoor space to enjoy on the large 841sqm block with lush established gardens. The home is ideally set at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac, walking distance to Tom Simpson Park, Albany Creek Leisure Centre, primary and high schools, and just five minutes to Albany Market Place.
– Separate alfresco decks off the bright upstairs living room and kitchen/dining area
– Quality family-sized kitchen features electric cooking and double pantry
– Built-in robes to all three upstairs bedrooms; air conditioning to two bedrooms
– Renovated designer bathroom with frameless glass shower and marble-look tiles
– Large downstairs rumpus/media room; double garage with second toilet and laundry
Light-filled interiors in contemporary neutral tones beautifully compliment rustic floating flooring in the upper level that opens to two separate alfresco decks.
The downstairs rumpus room is tiled for low-maintenance family living, and new solar panels will cut your energy bills.
Please note: no council approval has been obtained for the rear alfresco deck.
Call James Pascoe at Madeleine Hicks Real Estate on 0409 074 109 to organise your inspection today.