Updated for Comfortable Living
There is much to recommend this location and townhouse! The complex (Everton Grove) is a quiet and friendly neighbourhood housing people with a diverse range of requirements. It works so well for these varying needs BECAUSE if its location.
It is within walking distance to public transport, several parks, several schools, shopping centres and several medical facilities! (Investors will like the approximately 5% return)
The Everton Park food and entertaining precinct has been growing and developing in recent years -contributing to a renewed vibrancy and community meeting hot spot.
There are 8 – YES! 8 private, and state schools within a few minutes, providing families with an effective range of real choice. Medical facilities, hospitals, and shopping complexes are all within easy reach of Everton Grove.
One of the outstanding features of this complex is the provision of 20 visitor parks. The ratio of visitor parks to townhouses is likely to be unreplicated in the area. With many of the townhouses enjoying BOTH a garage and a parking pad in front – there are ALWAYS places for your visitors to park near you when they visit. How fabulously convenient!!
You WILL LOVE:
– Recently painted throughout
– Recently re-carpeted
– Well-maintained and managed complex
– Practical Powder room on ground floor
– 2 bathrooms
– Spacious living/dining area
– Modern kitchen with pantry
– Tiled living areas
– AIR CONDITIONING in ALL ROOMS
– Master bedroom with ensuite + walk in robe + balcony
– Ceiling fans
– Paved and covered courtyard
– Pool in the complex
– Internal access from the lock up garage
– Healthy Sinking Fund in excess of $300,000