What are you waiting for Our instruction are to GET IT SOLD urgently.
Only 18 minutes to CBD.
Don’t let the outside fool you, set on a 625m2 block this property certainly has plenty to offer from the polished timber floors, fantastic floor plan and not to forget a great location.
You will love:
– Potential for dual living
– 3 good-sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Spacious modernised kitchen with plenty of bench space
– Updated boutique style main bathroom
– Plenty of places to entertain including covered patio & separate courtyard
– Near new updated granny flat with separate entrance
– Kitchenette & second bathroom downstairs
– Additional space to park a boat, trailer or caravan
– CBD under 10kms
– Foodie delights on the doorstep
– Sanctuary retreat from traffic
– Ideal for young families and those young at heart with bike paths nearby
– Wake to birdsong with a wildlife reserve nearby and frequent sightings of wallabies and kangaroos
– Investment winner with such proximity to CBD
– There are many options to entertain friends, children or just quiet time for yourself.
Located in a quiet leafy tree within the McDowell State School catchment, 2-minute walk to Chermside Hills Reserve, transport all this and only 18 minutes drive to Brisbane CBD.
Call Madeleine or Jack a call today to make it your new home.