Excellent location, modern unit, and convenience galore!
You’ll wonder how you lived anywhere else. With the shops super handy, the highly sought after McDowall State School just a very short walk, and buses stop right out the front.
The residents of this complex love living here.
In summer you’ll love entertaining your friends on your private balcony overlooking the swimming pool, and in winter it’ll be amazing to wander down for a steam in the sauna. Life will be great.
The generous master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, and walk in robe. The second bedroom has a sliding door to its own private balcony, built in wardrobe and is right beside the main bathroom.
You will love:
* Super short walk to shops, schools, parks, and a bus stop out the front.
* Great sized modern kitchen with dishwasher and lots of cupboard space
* Master bedroom has a spacious ensuite, and a walk-in wardrobe
* Second bedroom has a private balcony, built in wardrobe, and is right next to the main bathroom
* Private balcony overlooking the swimming pool
* Secure lock up parking garage with a large corner carpark and internal complex access
* Swimming pool and sauna
* Currently tenanted (periodical lease), ideally suited for either an investor or owner occupier
* In catchment and just a short walk to sought after McDowall State School
* Close to parks and playgrounds
Administrative Fund: $700 per quarter
Sinking Fund: $410 per quarter
Rent: $330pw (actual)
The residents of this complex love it, and so will you.