A Backdrop you simply cannot ignore!
Easy care lifestyle. Relax on your patio overlooking the reserve. This beautifully presented home is situated in such a private enclave you would never know you were only 12kms to the City and Brisbane Airport.
Positioned on 746m2 on a no through estate and backing directly onto the Speilberg Street Park and Cabbage Tree Creek Reserve Walkway, this home will be your own private oasis away from the hustle and bustle of the big city.
Ready to move in or ready to update, this home has been kept in great condition throughout the years and although you can simply unpack and start living, there is also the opportunity for you to renovate and make it your own as well.
Close to schools (such as McDowall Primary, North side Christian college and Padua/Mt Alvernia to name a few) and within a 5-10min drive to many differently shopping locations such as Chermside shopping centre and the new Everton Park Lane precinct, there is plenty to love about this location.
You’ll be captured by:
– 4 Large bedrooms PLUS extra bedroom or study downstairs
– 2 Bathrooms with a separate powder room downstairs
– 2 Living Spaces
– Double lock up garage
– Brick Veneer with Arch style windows
– Open Plan property
– Overlooking Cabbage Tree Creek Reserve Walkway
– Fully Fenced
– Outdoor Patio area with good size Yard
– Rental Return $580 Per Week
– Rates approximately $469.93 Per Quarter