Glimpses to Brisbane's City Skyline!
Stylish renovations are evident all along this very family friendly street which will ensure this property is a wonderful investment for years to come.
Occupying a generous 607sqm allotment and taking in city glimpses to the south, 45 Mellor Street offers the astute purchaser an array of options- live in, rent out or lift and build your dream home with city views! This position is highly sought-after and enjoys wonderfully close proximity to Westfield Chermside, Airport link and Clem 7 tunnels, reputable schools, (including Padua College), public transport and is 7km from Brisbane’s CBD!
The current dwelling offers two entertainment areas, the front deck enjoying a private position beyond established hedges, and the rear overlooking the yard, perfect for entertaining. A family-friendly floor plan sees two good-sized bedrooms on offer and a third with walk-in robe and air conditioning. Warm, polished timber floorboards feature throughout the living area, and a generous kitchen flows seamlessly out to the covered rear deck.
The gentle slope of the block means that the (already lifted) properties at the rear do not obscure the city glimpses. IMPORTANTLY, the current owners have building plans (& some approvals) to raise the home and to bring the second level up over 5 metres – creating a wonderfully spacious 3 level home with unobscured views!
You Will LOVE::
– 607sqm block
– Elevated position with Glimpses to Brisbane’s City Skyline
– Air-conditioned study/second bedroom with walk-in robe
– Air-conditioning to the living area
– Generous kitchen with an abundance of storage
– Tandem carport, with side access to back yard
– Ample storage under the home plus workshop
– Cubby House + chicken coop
– Water tank
– Many choices of cafes and restaurants within walking distance
– Less than 2km to the tunnel
– 13 minutes to Brisbane airport
– Draft plans for lifting the home available
Call Allie to Inspect now!