Renovated spacious family Home.
We are conducting a virtual tour of the property on Facebook Live.
Go to @MadeleineHicksRealEstate on Facebook to join the video, where our agent will be able to answer any questions about the property that you might have. The video will remain online once the tour has completed. Should you wish to book a physical inspection, please contact us directly to make an appointment.
Be quick, this renovated home in Stafford won’t last long! With houses in high demand this home, built-in 1950 has been renovated throughout the last 2 years. Typical of the era, this home was a boxy maze of rooms; the new owner’s cleverly opened up the walls to make the spaces feel like one and much more modern for today’s living!
– 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 of which are utility height
– 2 large rooms to choose for the master bedroom
– Renovated bathroom, 2 toilets
– New kitchen and potential for butlers- pantry
– Whitewashed bamboo floors
– Soft color pallet
– Loads of storage downstairs
– Private outdoor entertaining area at the rear of the home
– 607 sqm block
– Stones throw from Everton Plaza restaurant precinct
Walking distances to the local shops, public state schools and busses to the city and beyond there is little left to do except, book the removalists and move in, the current owners are off to the south side of Brisbane and are keen to sell now! Come and see this wonderful home and make it yours!
*rear extension of property may or may not be council approved, and the buyer makes no objections to such non approval*