Statuesque Tudor Beauty
Open Home Cancelled.
Every now and then a special property becomes available and for current Buyers looking for a special home – now is their lucky time! This home is situated on an elevated corner block, in a pocket of Stafford Heights that does not change ownership very often. The family friendly street, has great proximity to 3 hospitals, 5 shopping centres, several parks (including dog parks), numerous schools and walk ways.
It is not hard to see why the family has stayed for 42 years! Here, there is space for everyone – this home will spark your imagination as you consider how you may like to make it your own. One of the key highlights on offer here are all the social spaces. You can play in the (1) pool, (2) manage the BBQ & sit in the alfresco area, (3) loiter in the MASSIVE study/ rumpus room, (4) watch TV in the formal lounge or (5) read or entertain the casual living zone. And who knows what use you will make of the spacious attic – the sky’s literally the limit.
Four spacious bedrooms upstairs, each with fans and wardrobes (two with walk-in robes). The two upstairs bathrooms are generous.
Inspections by appointment are encouraged.
You will LOVE:
– Interesting Tudor style architecture
– Cavity brick construction
– Cozy fire place – flu controlled
– Great pool
– Numerous living spaces
– BONUS attic space via the fold-away-ladder
– ENORMOUS office/rumpus room (easily a generous work-from-home space with separate access)
– Double garage+ secure store
– Additional parking spaces
– Cable TV
– Air conditioning in formal lounge and study / rumpus room
– Master bed + WIR + ensuite
– Solar panels (electricity)
– Great storage throughout the home
– With minor works – reinstate two street access
This is a marvellous opportunity for you to make this somewhat iconic home YOURS!
Call Allie to discuss Now.
- Land:721 m²