When you are shopping for a real estate agent it gets very confusing. Below is a list of questions to have ready for your next interview?
1. Do you personally answer phone calls? (Phone them at 6pm and see if they are still working?)
2. Can we cancel the listing if we are not happy?
3. Do you have a Personal Assistant?
4. If you don’t call back within 24 hours will you take $50 off your fee?
5. Do you list my property on the Internet? Which sites?
6. Are you fully automated with your own personal computer, fax machine, sms, voice mail etc.
7. What qualifications do you have?
8. I want to give my home the advantage of the latest marketing Strategies.
9. How much time and money do you invest in professional training?
10. Why are you personally motivated to sell my house?
11. Why should I list with you rather than any other agent who is calling?
…ask Madeleine for more insights into interview an agent by making a comment. Happy interviewing